- Aviation Security Identification Cards (ASICs) - for people working at the airport who require unescorted access to security-controlled areas
- Landside Terminal Cards - for people working at the airport who don’t need to enter security sensitive areas
- Access control cards - for airport staff holder other Issuing Body ASICs
- Visitor Passes - single day and multiday visitor passes. The sponsor must be present with the visitor before a VIC is issued
- Lost Property - this service is also is also managed within the airport services centre. More information can be found on our Lost Property page.
- SYD Aware - all workers who hold or are issued a SYD ASIC, Landside Terminal, or Access Control Card are required to complete SYD Aware training. Click here for more information on SYD Aware.
- AIRDAT Passport - a web-based system that provides airports and their stakeholders with an intuitive and user-friendly solution for managing their airside driver permits, test bookings, inductions and training requirements all in one locations. Click here to download a step-by-step guide on using AIRDAT Passport, including logging in for the first time and making assessment bookings, and /or completing inductions and training.
All ID and access services, including lost property and visitor passes, are located within the Airport Services Centre. There are two Airport Services Centres at Sydney Airport. One is located on level 3 of the T1 International terminal (near the medical centre) and the other is located at the T2 Domestic terminal after security (behind the food court).
General opening hours
All ID and access services, including lost property and visitor passes, are available during the hours below:
- Monday - Friday: 08:00* to 16:00
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
- Public Holidays*: CLOSED
On the third Wednesday of every month the Airport Service Centre at T1 will open at 09:15 and T2 at 09:45. The dates where this will occur in 2024 can be found below:
International Precinct After Hours Services
Visitor passes and lost property collection services are available from the Airport Services Centre on level 3 of the T1 International outside these hours.
Domestic Precinct After Hours Services
Visitor passes can be issued from the arrivals level of the T3 Domestic terminal from 16:00 - 08:00.
Contact ID and Access Services
Please call us on +61 2 9667 9301 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.